These are our guidelines for gathering during worship in person at this time:
1) If you are sick, feverish, or ill, please stay home!
2) We are still encouraging social distancing of 6ft. This means we will be adjusting the seating in the sanctuary to accommodate these practices (families may still sit together).
3) We ask that you refrain from hugging or handshakes...(unless the person agrees or is willing to receive physical contact...please ask first).
4) We are encouraging mask wearing
5) We will continue to live stream as we are able and are looking into ways to make improvements for better quality and performance.
6) The church will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before the next service.
If you wish to continue to give your tithes and offerings, you can use Cashapp at $SGMacomb, or mail to 318 Robin Road. The link to the Sunday stream on Youtube is below here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDNrz60V5oMjgGJVDgaoVYA (service will go live at 10:30am on Sundays)
ALSO, we are streaming midweek services as well via zoom! Below is the link to download and install the program. Once you create a login, you can join the meeting by entering the meeting ID below:
For windows or mac: https://zoom.us/support/download
For iPhone and iPad: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/zoom-cloud-meetings/id546505307
For Android/Tablet and Chromebook: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.zoom.videomeetings&hl=en_US
Meeting ID: 479 164 4981
We will continue to provide updates via our website and Facebook page. If you need any more information, check out McDonough County Health Department and MDH.
2 Timothy 1:7 (NKJV)
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
As believers in Jesus, we need to have hope even in moments like these, and use our faith. We do not need to give into panic and fear. Please continue to pray for all those that have been affected, loved ones, friends, co-workers, and family members. Please pray for the community service people, nurses and doctors, that are working to aid those in need and the scientists and medical professionals that at laboring to find a speedy cure.
Whether we are together or not, we are deeply and truly bonded in the Spirit, and this spiritual reality only increases our desire to be with each other face to face. It even sustains our love for one another when we are apart. It is why the book of Revelation gives us this insight, The Spirit and the Bride say, ‘Come.’ We are one with Jesus by the Spirit, and together, we long to be with Him.
Jesus loves you and so do I!